What we do
Innovative & reliable business research
- Expert study, sample and questionnaire design that yield accurate and reliable results
- Multiple methods for data collection: IVR, SMS, Phone and Onliners
- Complex statistical analysis
- Custom data analysis and presentations
- High-level executive interviewing and focus groups from experienced professionals
Our seasoned experts give sound, honest advice and guidance on investigating business trends and best practices.
Business and Executive Research
We know the high cost and difficulty of conducting traditional business and executive research.
We revolutionized the process with the Modus Business Panel. This purpose-built panel provides cost savings and higher data quality for our clients.
Enterprise research is not for the uninitiated or inexperienced. It requires:
- Meticulous sample design, selection and management
- Expert questionnaire design
- High-level executive interviewing skills
The expert approach is vital. Enterprise research requires touch points with busy executives or the valued customers/stakeholders of our clients’ companies.
Modus panels always:
- Strictly adhere to scientific sampling
- Are multi-modal (online, telephone, mobile, SMS)
- Are reliably projectable (probability-based)
Stakeholder and Client Research
As researchers with a wide range of experience in stakeholder and client research, we understand that researchers must be sensitive to relationship management. We have experience managing research with the most sensitive client groups (e.g., private banking clients), one area where the continual involvement of senior research professionals is critically important. We have developed a range of performance metrics to help our clients add value to their stakeholder and client relationships.
Baseline and Tracking Research
The Modus team has developed and managed an impressive array of baseline and tracking studies for a wide range of clients. Developing effective and stable tracking measurement requires the utmost attention to detail at the baseline stage. We typically combine extensive client consultation and qualitative diagnostic work with in-depth quantitative testing for baseline measurement.